Previously, we have listed the 10 best beach resorts in the world that should everyone visit at the post; 10 Best Beach Resorts to Discover, today we will talk about the best 10 spa resorts in the world.
The spa as an event. A microcosm reserved for well-being and the pleasure of the body. Isolated, with a serene atmosphere. Not a wellness center. Not simply a place for massages, but a temple dedicated to the body, which, with its wellness, influences the mind. The ancient Romans called them Thermae, the Arabs Hammams.
Places of corporeal and mental hygiene. That is not all. In the Orient, the tradition of massages is ancient and mixes with medicine, spreading to a domestic dimension.
The world of the spa as we intend it nowadays originates and evolves right within the orient. Hence, it is natural that the best spas within the world are found during this very region. Quiet microcosms where the art of body and mind care reach levels of excellence.
Recently as well, the Four Seasons Langkawi has earned 1st place for its spa in Moroccan style, followed by Al Areen Palace in Bahrain, which offers a pathway of extremely exceptional saunas and pools. In third place, we have Ayana Resort in Bali with its grand Aquatonic Pool.
1. Four Seasons Resort Langkawi, Malaysia
2. Al Areen Palace & Spa, Bahrain
3. Ayana Resort and Spa Bali, Indonesia
4. Ananda in the Himalayas, India
5. One&Only Maldives at Reethi Rah
6. Four Seasons Resort Maldives at Landaa Giraavaru
7. Mandarin Oriental Hyde Park, United Kingdom
8. The Peninsula Hong Kong, China
9. The Peninsula Bangkok, Thailand
10. Four Seasons Resort Maldives at Kuda Huraa
Let us not forget that beauty comes, above all, from inside. In addition, the better we feel the better looking we are. Therefore, a spa is worth the trip.